The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of 860 individuals and a growing number of member organizations. Our purpose is to fight the proposed B2H transmission line through NE Oregon. B2H is a 500 kV line that will connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line will consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Appeals Filed: Status update about the B2H contested case (11/9/20)
- Quick Updates on Three Strategies for Stopping B2H (10/25/20)
- Action Alert: Power Lines spark fires! Tell Your Representatives.
- Stop B2H Coalition Opens Litigation to Protect Eastern Oregon Communities from Destructive Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line (Press Release: Sept 9, 20200
- Latest newsletter (Fall 2020)
- Idaho Power Suspends Proceedings on Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line: Partners in Question (Press Release: July 3, 2020)
- Top Ten Reasons to Stop B2H
- Time to get your lawn sign out of winter storage and back on the street!
- You can now support the Stop B2H Coalition by shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- 2019 Accomplishments & Activities
- FEDERAL LITIGATION FILED! Read the newsletter and the press release.
Also, coverage in the Baker City Herald,
and an interview with Stop B2H Coalition Co-Chair Jim Kreider.
- STOP B2H Coalition files strong challenges against the B2H! See the complete comments.
Stop B2H members submitted 1000 comments to the Energy Facilities Siting Council.
See some of the individual comments sorted by category .
- Recent press release about the Stop B2H Coalition comments.
The Stop B2H Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, registered in the State of Oregon. Donations are tax deductible.