The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of almost 600 individuals and a growing number of member organizations. Our purpose is to fight the proposed B2H transmission line through NE Oregon. B2H is a 500 kV line that will connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line will consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Oregon Dept of Energy Public Hearings about B2H are over. Written comments are now due on August 22. For information, see “How To” Guide: Preparing for the State Hearings on B2H.
- See the East Oregonian lead story (7/6/19): “Stop B2H Coalition remains charged up to defeat massive power line project.”
- The La Grande City Council has issued a proclamation opposing the construction of the B2H line. Thanks to City Council members and to Ashley O’Toole for making this happen!
Recent news coverage in the La Grande Observer.
- Latest Stop B2H newsletter
- Stop B2H yard signs now available! Have yours delivered by contacting us.
You can also print your own sign: yellow background or white background.
The Stop B2H Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, registered in the State of Oregon.