The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of 860 individuals and a growing number of member organizations. Our purpose is to fight the proposed B2H transmission line through NE Oregon. B2H is a 500 kV line that will connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line will consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Latest Newsletter: Upgrade & Fire-Harden B4 Building New! (Fall 2021)
- News Flash! Idaho Power’s “Zombie Energy Plan” Survives Scrutiny at the OPUC (April 2021)
- Capital Press article: “ Court arguments heard over controversial transmission line (Feb 2021)
- Appeals Filed: Status update about the B2H contested case (Nov 2020)
- Quick Updates on Three Strategies for Stopping B2H (Oct 2020)
- Action Alert: Power Lines spark fires! Tell Your Representatives (Summer 2020)
- Stop B2H Coalition Opens Litigation to Protect Eastern Oregon Communities from Destructive Boardman to Hemingway Transmission Line (Press Release: Sep 2020)
- Top Ten Reasons to Stop B2H
- You can now support the Stop B2H Coalition by shopping at smile.amazon.com