The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of over 900 individuals and a growing number of member organizations. Our purpose is to fight the proposed B2H transmission line through NE Oregon. B2H is a 500 kV line that will connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line will consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Latest newsletter: Help these contested cases win! (May 2022)
- Contested Case Summaries (April 2022)
- B2H seeks to overstep noise laws meant to protect Oregonians (OpEd in La Grande Observer, May 2022)
- Newsletter: Spring Ahead & Onward! (March 2022)
- Fighting the Power: Idaho Power seeks access to private property ahead of B2H approval (La Grande Observer Feb 2022)
- Other views: Demand that Idaho Power stop bullying local landowners (La Grande Observer Feb 2022)
- Action Alert: Speak up for your neighbors! (February 2022)
- BPA pulls out of ownership of the B2H; enters into transmission agreement (Baker City Herald Jan 2022)
- Previous Newsletter: Upgrade & Fire-Harden B4 Building New! (Fall 2021)
- Top Ten Reasons to Stop B2H
- You can now support the Stop B2H Coalition by shopping at smile.amazon.com