The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of almost 700 individuals and a growing number of member organizations. Our purpose is to fight the proposed B2H transmission line through NE Oregon. B2H is a 500 kV line that will connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line will consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Wall Street Journal article about Stop B2H (12/31/19).
- Breaking News: FEDERAL LITIGATION FILED! Read the newsletter and the press release.
Also, coverage in the Baker City Herald, and an interview with Stop B2H Coalition Co-Chair Jim Kreider.
- STOP B2H Coalition files strong challenges against the B2H! See the complete comments.
Stop B2H members submitted 1000 comments to the Energy Facilities Siting Council.
See some of the individual comments sorted by category.
- Recent press release about the Stop B2H Coalition comments.
- Latest Stop B2H newsletter.
- Stop B2H yard signs now available! Have yours delivered by contacting us.
You can also print your own sign: yellow background or white background.
The Stop B2H Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, registered in the State of Oregon. Donations are tax deductible.