The Stop B2H Coalition is a non-political, grassroots organization of nearly 1000 individuals and a growing number of member organizations.
Our purpose is to fight the unneeded B2H (Boardman to Hemingway) transmission line through NE Oregon, and to promote energy conservation
and innovative developments in renewable energy, storage, and distribution.
The Stop B2H Coalition announces GoFundMe campaigns targeted at these donor groups:
Choose your favorite and send a donation!
B2H is a 500 kV line that is proposed to connect Boardman, OR to Hemingway, ID. This line would consist of 1200 towers as high as 200′, spanning 305 miles, and requiring a minimum 250’-wide clear cut.
Want to know more? Read this overview.
- Latest newsletter: Supreme Court Rules in favor of the Oregon Department of Energy and Idaho Power
- KGW-TV segment about Stop B2H (updated for the court’s ruling) (March 9, 2023)
- Oregon Supreme Court’s Ruling on the B2H (March 9, 2023)
- Latest newsletter: We made it to the Supremes! (March 2023)
- The Grand Bargain: Oregon Heritage for Idaho Power (1859 Oregon’s Magazine, January 2022)
- Stop B2H Coalition v. Oregon Department of Energy, S069919 (video from 1/18/23; proceeding starts at 5:30)
- Idaho Power seeks PUC certificate for Boardman to Hemingway line (East Oregonian 1/14/23)
- Top Ten Reasons to Stop B2H
The Stop B2H Coalition is a 501c3 nonprofit organization,
registered in the State of Oregon.
Donations are tax deductible.