Info About Stop B2H
- Brochure that briefly explains the Stop B2H Coalition
- Short presentation that provides an overview of the Stop B2H Coalition (2019)
- Decision Making Approval Processes & Strategies to Stop B2H
- Stop B2H Community Presentation (2016)
- Sign-on sheet that volunteers can use for recruiting members
Info About B2H and Idaho Power
- Official B2H project website
Contains documents, such as the BLM draft and final environmental impact statements, Plans of Development, etc., since December 2005.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Record of Decision and Plan of Development documents from the BLM
- Idaho Power’s Integrated Resource Plans
- Idaho Power’s OPUC Dockets
Articles and Studies
- Protect This Place: Oregon’s Twin Lake
An article authored by Karen Antell in The Revelator (1/9/23), published by the Center for Biological Diversity.